Our mission is to provide shelter, hope and healing to women who may be homeless due to addiction and/or co-occurring mental health disorders.
MENDING HEARTS NOW OFFERS MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT).
What types of clients does mending hearts treat?
Mending Hearts welcomes all clients who are seeking change from a life of drugs and alcohol addiction.
- We understand that with the challenges of addiction are also the struggles with other life changing disorders.
- We expect many of the women coming to our program may have co-occurring disorders and will screen for those disorders.
- We strive to provide life-enhancing recovery options that are stage matched for individuals. Everyone that enters our programs are treated with love and respect, regardless of any past or presenting challenges.
- We provide services that cater to the individual, not the addiction. This way each client may receive realistic recovery that can be maintained for the rest of their lives.
- Our goal is to provide an empathetic, ethical, responsive, and professional attitude in all phases of care and we are dedicated to creating an environment of opportunity, choice, and hope.
- We care for the life of everyone that walks through the doors of Mending Hearts and strive to provide them with the tools needed for a life of freedom.
The Exit Plan – Freedom Preparation Guide A curriculum developed for those individuals preparing to transition from incarceration back into society.
There is also a Facilitator’s Manual to accompany the participant manual.
Interested in learning more about The Exit Plan?
Call 615.385.1696 x-7003